philstar.com - Breaking News

Thursday, June 17, 2010

6960 is my blog to reach out and inform the people of Sinait the significant developments regarding my political advocacies and legislative agenda. As such, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to my interactive blogsite.

As the senior member of the Sangguniang Bayan of Sinait, it is my priority for the passage of laws and projects that would indeed benefit the general welfare rather than individuals with connections, or the politicians and their dummies. With your help and inspiration and the thousands who believed in my worth as a senior councilor, I hope to become one of the top performing legislators of the council during my tenure in terms of ordinances and resolutions passed.

I have within my means as a member of the Sangguniang Bayan to advance the welfare of the people who mean the most to me. It is my ardent wish that you will find value in joining my advocacies for all Sinaitenians and for a better Sinait.

No comments:

Post a Comment